1. In the machine tool industry, 85% of the machine tool transmission system adopts hydraulic transmission and control. Such as grinding machine, milling machine, planer, broaching machine, press, shearing machine, and combination machine tools.
2. In metallurgical industry, hydraulic technology is used in electric furnace control system, rolling mill control system, open-hearth charging, converter control, blast furnace control, strip deviation and constant tension device.
3. Hydraulic transmission is widely used in engineering machinery, such as excavator, tire loader, truck crane, crawler bulldozer, tire crane, self-propelled scraper, grader and vibratory roller.
4. Hydraulic technology is also widely used in agricultural machinery, such as combine harvesters, tractors and ploughs.
5. In the automotive industry, hydraulic off-road vehicles, hydraulic dump trucks, hydraulic aerial working vehicles and fire fighting vehicles all adopt hydraulic technology.